Want to make a tangible impact in the world of translation and interpretation in Alberta while gaining marketable skills? Apply to volunteer with INTIF by filling emailing us at email@example.com or filling out the form below!
Are you someone that loves being at the cutting edge of email marketing, membership recruitment and web development? If so, apply today to become the International Translators and Interpreters Foundation new Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the ideal candidate will take charge in developing and implementing a comprehensive digital marketing and communications plan which will include:
- Email Newsletters using Mailchimp.com (B2C)
- Support the Board in partnership development and outreach (B2B)
- Assist with the promotion and execution of INTIF’s events
- Manage the development and distribution of marketing collateral
- Social Media Communications on Facebook
- Track and monitor INTIF’s ongoing engagement with our target demographic of translators and interpreters
- Participate in special projects as needed
All interested candidates are invited to submit a brief email of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. An interview will be scheduled with successful candidates.
Certification or Education Required
Qualified candidates will hold or be currently pursuing a degree in the area of Business, Communications, and/or the Arts. Equivalent work experience in a relevant field will also be considered.
Marketing and communication, creative outlook, experience with social media and web-based marketing, and committed to attend regular after-5pm meetings at INTIF downtown Calgary office.
Languages, Translation or Interpretation, Non-Profits, Web Development, Business, Marketing, Communications